I’ve been following #ceboostcamp by @circleeconomy on Twitter for the last couple of days, some interesting thoughts from this sustainability event here, in Holland. My favourite must be redefining the word ‘consumer’ into ‘user’, ‘leaser’ or – my suggested version – ‘borrower’. This may seem insignificant, but in the world of marketing this may have a large impact and begin a mentality shift. When we call ourselves consumers, we consume. Consumption can be blind, endless, non stop. There is no beginning and no end. If we call ourselves users or leasers or borrowers, then suddenly the process becomes limited in time, accountable and there is liability to return, replenish used resources. I love this idea. We and generations before us have borrowed so much, so many resources, we need to figure out how to start giving back, asap.
- 3 sustainable products of the month- my shortlist
- Anonymous the unlikely force in the fight with terrorism? #JeSuisCharlie #OpCharlieHebdo
- Ambulance drone to save lives in cases of cardiac arrest
- How Afghan girls learn and create through skateboarding #skateistan
- Marketing strategy- what would you do if you were Coca Cola’s CEO?
lolkin on How Afghan girls learn and cre… WriterLionel on How Afghan girls learn and cre… lolkin on Idea- non smart wearable … equigeo2014 on Idea- non smart wearable … equigeo2014 on Marketing- less is more in dig…