My escape from the City into sustainability and/or impact sector is still an on-going process. Escape The City continues to motivate me and give me ideas and information. Check out their recent picture of the day below. I think I should send this to the sustainable/ impact organisations I am applying to as a cover letter/ mission statement :)
- Marketing to multiple allergy sufferers – where is the food?
- 3 sustainable products of the month- my shortlist
- Anonymous the unlikely force in the fight with terrorism? #JeSuisCharlie #OpCharlieHebdo
- Ambulance drone to save lives in cases of cardiac arrest
- How Afghan girls learn and create through skateboarding #skateistan
lolkin on How Afghan girls learn and cre… WriterLionel on How Afghan girls learn and cre… lolkin on Idea- non smart wearable … equigeo2014 on Idea- non smart wearable … equigeo2014 on Marketing- less is more in dig…