My escape from the City into sustainability and/or impact sector is still an on-going process. Escape The City continues to motivate me and give me ideas and information. Check out their recent picture of the day below. I think I should send this to the sustainable/ impact organisations I am applying to as a cover letter/ mission statement :)
- A drinking straw, made out of straw. A Kickstarter project you will want to fund #sustainability
- Litter picking, DNA, Mad Men for not-for-profits and yes, tampons #sustainability
- Join the complaining revolution! Resolver, free escalation tool from MoneySavingExpert
- Marketing to multiple allergy sufferers – where is the food?
- 3 sustainable products of the month- my shortlist
lolkin on How Afghan girls learn and cre… WriterLionel on How Afghan girls learn and cre… lolkin on Idea- non smart wearable … equigeo2014 on Idea- non smart wearable … equigeo2014 on Marketing- less is more in dig…