I’ve been following #ceboostcamp by @circleeconomy on Twitter for the last couple of days, some interesting thoughts from this sustainability event here, in Holland. My favourite must be redefining the word ‘consumer’ into ‘user’, ‘leaser’ or – my suggested version – ‘borrower’. This may seem insignificant, but in the world of marketing this may have a large impact and begin a mentality shift. When we call ourselves consumers, we consume. Consumption can be blind, endless, non stop. There is no beginning and no end. If we call ourselves users or leasers or borrowers, then suddenly the process becomes limited in time, accountable and there is liability to return, replenish used resources. I love this idea. We and generations before us have borrowed so much, so many resources, we need to figure out how to start giving back, asap.
- New women superheros are here- I Am Elemental action figures for girls
- Productivity- how to outsmart your inbox, free ebook from guys at SaneBox
- Sustainability- plastic reduction action plan for UK supermarkets
- What Exactly Is Facebook’s Strategy With Messenger? #tech
- Sustainability: The Oceans Clean Up Project – How You Can Help
lolkin on New women superheros are here-… Something to think a… on New women superheros are here-… Sustainability- plas… on Sustainability: The Oceans Cle… Happiness: Surviving… on Sustainability: The Oceans Cle… lolkin on What Exactly Is Facebook…