I’ve been following #ceboostcamp by @circleeconomy on Twitter for the last couple of days, some interesting thoughts from this sustainability event here, in Holland. My favourite must be redefining the word ‘consumer’ into ‘user’, ‘leaser’ or – my suggested version – ‘borrower’. This may seem insignificant, but in the world of marketing this may have a large impact and begin a mentality shift. When we call ourselves consumers, we consume. Consumption can be blind, endless, non stop. There is no beginning and no end. If we call ourselves users or leasers or borrowers, then suddenly the process becomes limited in time, accountable and there is liability to return, replenish used resources. I love this idea. We and generations before us have borrowed so much, so many resources, we need to figure out how to start giving back, asap.
- What If You Could Bank With Amazon? #fintech
- ‘Hacking’ The Credit Card Product #fintech
- How To Make Ryan Gosling Work For You, For Free
- Is Your Pension Money Destroying Your Children’s Future?
- Draught In California, Flooding In London, Apple Takes A Stand On Sustainability, And Making Stuff Out Of Emmissions
What’s Next Fo… on Are Teens The Only Ones Abando… lolkin on But I Can’t Afford … 2Q International on But I Can’t Afford … lolkin on Are Teens The Only Ones Abando… lolkin on An Introduction To Blogging Fo…