I’ve been following #ceboostcamp by @circleeconomy on Twitter for the last couple of days, some interesting thoughts from this sustainability event here, in Holland. My favourite must be redefining the word ‘consumer’ into ‘user’, ‘leaser’ or – my suggested version – ‘borrower’. This may seem insignificant, but in the world of marketing this may have a large impact and begin a mentality shift. When we call ourselves consumers, we consume. Consumption can be blind, endless, non stop. There is no beginning and no end. If we call ourselves users or leasers or borrowers, then suddenly the process becomes limited in time, accountable and there is liability to return, replenish used resources. I love this idea. We and generations before us have borrowed so much, so many resources, we need to figure out how to start giving back, asap.
- How Afghan girls learn and create through skateboarding #skateistan
- Marketing strategy- what would you do if you were Coca Cola’s CEO?
- And this is why Dutch are world leaders in sustainability #tesla #amsterdam #taxi
- Dear women, have we got our priorities right? #fashion #beauty #sustainability
- When your customers have to find a replacement for your product #marketing #tech
lolkin on How Afghan girls learn and cre… WriterLionel on How Afghan girls learn and cre… lolkin on Idea- non smart wearable … equigeo2014 on Idea- non smart wearable … equigeo2014 on Marketing- less is more in dig…