My escape from the City into sustainability and/or impact sector is still an on-going process. Escape The City continues to motivate me and give me ideas and information. Check out their recent picture of the day below. I think I should send this to the sustainable/ impact organisations I am applying to as a cover letter/ mission statement :)
- How Afghan girls learn and create through skateboarding #skateistan
- Marketing strategy- what would you do if you were Coca Cola’s CEO?
- And this is why Dutch are world leaders in sustainability #tesla #amsterdam #taxi
- Dear women, have we got our priorities right? #fashion #beauty #sustainability
- When your customers have to find a replacement for your product #marketing #tech
lolkin on How Afghan girls learn and cre… WriterLionel on How Afghan girls learn and cre… lolkin on Idea- non smart wearable … equigeo2014 on Idea- non smart wearable … equigeo2014 on Marketing- less is more in dig…